[modeleng] Re: Marine compound steam engine and test pump.

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:11:22 -0800 (PST)

Gents, my scanner has died, so I cannot send him a
sketch of a pump!  Is there anyone with access to a
copy of A. A. Rayman's booklet "High Speed Marine
Steam Engine" that could send him a good scan of
Page---well, drat!  They are not numbered, but it is
the fourth page from the end.  I got mine from M.A.P.
so perhaps they are still available from Nexus?  Also,
K. N. Harris has some sketches in his book on model
stem engines, but they are not dimensioned.

Al Messer