[modeleng] Re: Information on Alan's site

  • From: john.burridge@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 23:59:55 +0100 (CET)

Al Hi,
I am working on it at the moment, Luckerly for me regards the Steam launch, I
live about five miles from John Winn the chap who had his design of boiler at
the last Donnington show, He also builds his own engines from scratch(doen't
like paying the price of castings)so he uses blocks of material he reconds he
can build a vee twin for about £200 not bad A.
yours for now
John B.

> Message date : Dec 05 2004, 07:16 PM
> From : "Allen Messer"
> To : modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Copy to :
> Subject : [modeleng] Re: Information on Alan's site
> Hi, John! Did you get your last project completed and
> how did it turn out??
>
> Al, the nosey Yank
>
> --- john.burridge@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Hi to all,
> > Long time no messages, I was looking for some
> > information so i desided to have a look on A.S.
> > site, what a load of info, 100 odd pages of very
> > usefull stuff, i have looked at the site from time
> > to time in various sections but never looked right
> > through it,VERY impressed.
> > Keep the site and this E-Mail list going.
> > Regards to all.
> > Yours John Burridge
> > --
> >
> > Whatever you Wanadoo:
> > http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/

> > find out more at:
> > http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/id/7098.htm
> >
> > MODEL ENGINEERING DISCUSSION LIST.
> >
> > To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list, send a blank email
> > to,
> > modeleng-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word
> > "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

Whatever you Wanadoo: