[modeleng] Re: Harrogate

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 23:15:38 +0100

Sorry Nigel, I was working nights last night and that was my last posting.
Shame we couldn't have met up but not a lot of Sweet Peas to talk about. An
impressive display of models throughout the show, built to a very high
standardI had a great 4 hrs there, (that was until a blister started to make
me know my feet were getting some stick!!

It was great to meet Wilf, we had a good chat for 10 mins and I should have
gone back for more, he is a great guy with loads of tales to tell, a man
worth listening to but I ended up with a blister on my foot so decided to
knock it on the head. I don't think I did too bad, I had been at work all
night and went straight to the show by train. Didn't miss a stop and got
home in one piece!

A great show, really worth seeing for you peeps who are dirthering.

Dave........... Off to bed to sleep for 10 hrs!!!!!!!