[modeleng] Re: Dremel lookalikes

  • From: "alanjstepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 15:03:50 -0000

That may well be the same / similar to one that B & Q are stocking, although
I dont know the details of the latter.
When I went there yesterday, they were unloading a stack of them and hadnt
got round to pricing them yet.

It seems that there is a lot of competition for the Dremel lookalikes.
alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering, Steam Engine, and Railway technical pages.