[modeleng] Re: Digital Angle Gauge

  • From: "Wilfried Vermeiren" <vermeiren.wilfried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:22:02 +0100

Hi Ron
It is dead easy to use. You only need a datum face to set it to zero and
then transfer it to the face you want to set at an angle.
For setting the tilting table on the milling machine I use the table to set
it to zero. transfer it to the tilting table and adjust till the correct
angle. Only remember to set it in the same direction.
Regards
Wilfried Vermeiren
http://users.skynet.be/modelbouw.wilfried
updated.