[modeleng] Re: Day out around London?

  • From: "Clif Walker" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 20:00:51 +0100

Hi All,

Its years since I visited the Maritime Museum and it used to be very good.
I made a particular journey down from Lincolnshire as at the time I was into
model boats and I was building a model of Reliant the full size paddle tug
that was in the museum.
It was great actually being able to walk the deck of a boat that I was
constructing a model of and take photos to get all the details correct.
It's a shame to hear that it has now gone. I wonder what happened to it?

Clif