[modeleng] Re: Clippard punematics

  • From: "psbr20252@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <psbr20252@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:26:36 -0400

Tim,

Looking at the site at work, I now see the problem=2E=2E=2E=2E

When I clicked on the link this morning (at home) it must have seen the
"Europe" cookie from my earlier Clippard surfing and gave me the price in
Euros=2E

Using the works computer (not been to that site before), I get asked where=

I am, if I put in US, I get the price in USD and they are significantly
cheaper than Euros (about half the price!)

So can somebody buy me 4 cylinders please and let me know the postage to
the UK and I can settle up by Paypal=2E

Cheers

Peter