[modeleng] Re: Clippard punematics

  • From: Tim Kirby <trk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 18:44:54 -0500

On 4/9/07 6:10 PM, "The Sheppard Residence" <psbr20252@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Could one of you please find out what the price for 4 x Clippard Ref :
> 9CS-1 1/2T brass cylinder is (USD is fine).

You mean this thing?

  http://www.clippard.com/store/display_details.asp?sku=9CS-1%201/2T

> I should like to compare it to what they want to charge me in the UK!

From 'Clippard the online store' it's $15.73 each. Then they want $5.68
for shipping 4 to my zip code and $10 handling - $78.60; probably less from
the local distributor, but would attract sales tax at ~7%; then, plus the
transatlantic shipping cost. Their local dealer doesn't offer an online
catalog so I can't tell what that ends up running if bought in person...

FWIW

Tim
--
Tim Kirby                   trk@xxxxxxxxxx