[modeleng] Re: Black & Red

  • From: pharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pierre Courbouleix <pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:23:24 +0100

Hello,

These machines are sold in Britain by

www.arceurotrade.co.uk

I've always found them to be very helpful and ready to ship things abroad
(unfortunately the price isn't the same).

If you contact them now you may be able to arrange to pick up the
machine at the
London show in late January.

Depending on where you are in Belgium, a day return to Leicester is
possible - I
live in Cambrai in northern France and urgent family business in
Leicester once
forced me to do the trip and back in 1 day.

Hope this helps

Peter Harris

Pierre Courbouleix <pierre.courbouleix@xxxxxxxxxx> a =C3=A9crit=C2 :