[modeleng] Re: Anti-Virus software

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 06:47:54 -0800 (PST)

Ah, my computer has just advised me that my "On Line"
subscription to Norton has expired and needs to be
renewed, but there is no price tag attached.  Do any
of you have any idea of the cost of renewing a Norton
AV program on line where you automatically get all the
up-dates?

Al Messer
--- alanjstepney <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>