[modeleng] Anti-Virus software

  • From: "Dennis Rayner" <dennis.rayner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 11:14:06 -0000

Hi all,

I suspect a number of you (like myself) use the free AVG software
recommended by members of the ME group in times past.

Having just installed it on my son's PC, I discovered that the level I am
using (6.0) will not have any further virus library updates after 31st
December.

The new level is 7.0 which is still available in a free version. I have just
downloaded the updated version and strongly urge anyone else using 6.0 to do
the same.

Regards
Dennis