[modeleng] Re: And now for something completely different (cue organ) . . . . .

  • From: "Ken Strauss" <ken.strauss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 20:04:12 -0500

In my humble opinion one should follow the lead of Franctelli who was chef
to Queen Victoria. I don't think that attachments are allowed on this list
so I have sent the scan of the relevant pages of his cookbook directly to
Mr. Wade.
If you do not agree that Franctelli is the definitive expert then perhaps
you should peruse
http://theoldfoodie.blogspot.com/2006/06/royal-puddings.html for a variety
of recipes.

-- Type: application/pdf