[modeleng] Advice Appreciated

  • From: KJones9154@xxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:39:53 EST

Gentleman

I have just ordered a GH Universal mill from Warco, is there anybody  among
us who owns one of these, I would appreciate any hints and tips.

I had intended to get a VMC but when camparing the capacities of the two
machines it was clear that the GH gives you a bigger working area, and it was
this that made me to change my mind. I was concerned about the gearbox  drive
(noise and stresses) but the demo was fairly quiet. I have also invested  in
the
electric drive to the bed.

Does anybody know of a users group?

Thanks, Ken Jones in dark and still cold  Berkshire