[MoAccess] update on a question I had not long ago

  • From: "rainee" <sayhello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:55:23 -0400

Just wanted you all to know that I did get that pattern chain converted to a song, but I've never seen this before: It's like it was missing a beat. Don't know what was up with that. And it didn't save any of my settings, like the effects I had on there and those kinds of things. I think I like what I've done to it better, but still I wonder what's up with that. Strange stuff.

Update your CD collection.  Checkout
http://www.raineemusic.com.
Crazy 'bout beading? Try
webead-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx