[MoAccess] here's my performancequestion again

  • From: Robert Lütteke <robert.luetteke@xxxxxx>
  • To: Motif Access <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 14:25:50 +0100

Hi!
i try to explain it once more.
I have a performance.
When I play on my keyboard the performance starts.
But I want to make harmonychanges only with the lower keys.
i don't want th change the harmony, when I play the upper keys.
ho can I do this?
I splittet my instruments, and they are splitted allright.

A second question.
i have 3 tracks in the performance. or are they called parts?
How many parts can I use and how to ad a new part?
Regards Robert.

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.