[MoAccess] e: Motif vs Tyros - A Practical Example

  • From: matthew shifrin <matshifrin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 18:52:06 -0800

I looked it up on youtube and it looks promising. A friend of mine used the jv1010 and says that it's fully accessible. It's an old module but I heard that thi integra has sounds from the xv50, which if i'm not mistaken is a descendant of the JV line.

Matthew
list, please use the FreeLists page.
//www.freelists.org/list/moaccess