Re: [MoAccess] midi or usb

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 03:56:21 -0400

You can make voices with the samples that you've loaded, but you can't edit the
samples themselves. You should edit the samples on the computer before loading
them into the Motif.

Bryan

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 13:02:58 -0400
From: bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes they are. On MoAccess, go to the purchase page, click the software
category, and you'll see the scripts. That page has a link to John's site where
you can purchase the editors, and a link that will allow you to download my
scripts.

Bryan