Re: [MoAccess] megavoices

  • From: "Clarence Griffin" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 09:09:36 -0400

 they were designed for programming. You could use sonar, or the built-in
sequencer. some of them are kind of playable, but they work best when
tweaked with a sequencer, so that all the velocities can work correctly.
that is even more so with the super articulation voices, those are pretty
un-playable live. I have tried and I am a pretty good keyboard player, or so
I have been told. I have tried all kinds of tricks, but I found out that
those are made just for the sequencer.
Hope that answered your question.

GF
http://www.goldfingas.com <http://www.goldfingas.com/>

Check out the block party every Thursday on The Beyond Radio Network
http://www.tbrn.net <http://www.tbrn.net/>

for winamp ogg stream:
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg

  _____