Re: [MoAccess] editors

  • From: "Clarence Griffin" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 09:14:57 -0400

This is a link to his page directly. This is all the help we can give you
guys with this. you can talk directly to him, we can not help you any more
than this. below is the link. We are in direct contact with him the same
way, threw this link. this is his page. Here you will find editors for his
motif ES products. XS stuff is on the way. There is an email link to contact
John on this page. Hope this helps.

http://www.jmelas.gr/motif/index.php

GF
http://www.goldfingas.com <http://www.goldfingas.com/>

Check out the block party every Thursday on The Beyond Radio Network
http://www.tbrn.net <http://www.tbrn.net/>

for winamp ogg stream:
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg

  _____