Re: [MoAccess] here's my performancequestion again

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 06:45:56 -0500

I didn't say that it was in the arpeggiator dialog. I said that you need to use
control+tab to switch to the Arp Parts dialog page (there are three major pages
in the performance editor), and then use alt+3 to switch the arp parts page to
the ranges mode.

If you can't find it in the editor, then you might be able to adjust it on the
Motif. Make sure that the part select button is pressed. Press Performance,
then edit, then press the part number of the part that you want to edit. Press
F2 to bring up that part's arpeggiator settings. On this screen, there is a low
key and a high key setting. I don't have notes on this screen, so you'll need
some eyeballs to help you find it.

Bryan