Re: [MoAccess] Xs layout list

  • From: "Jes" <jesman598@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:18:10 -0400

Thanks Driza for your comment. I honestly wasn't sure if anybody would be able
to follow my logic, but glad somebody was able to. Bryan, do you think you can
format that document so that it has headings and tables on it? Or just email me
privately on how to do it and I'll modify it the way I think it should be
represented.
Jes