Re: [MoAccess] Updates

  • From: "Clarence Griffin" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 10:27:43 -0400

Wow, just testing the speed of this list. Its purddy dang good. Ok, off to
have some food and then tackle this computer and other studio related stuff.
You folks have a bangin day!

GF
http://www.goldfingas.com

Check out the block party every Thursday on The Beyond Radio Network
http://www.tbrn.net

for winamp ogg stream:
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg