Re: [MoAccess] Updates

  • From: "Clarence Griffin" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 12:55:44 -0400

I just may do that. You guys that don't have the xs are going to hate me for
this. Its so easy and cool to record right from performance mode. I just got
one of my other computers up and running, so I may work on something walking
you threw the basics of the groove grid and all that as well. I have been
picking up tidbits of info from Bryan on his off time, and I must say that
folks, this board takes composing music to a hole new level. I will be
posting something soon. And I have an idea... Maybe we can find a place
where we can share sounds, song ideas that we may want to work on with other
people or something, like a user pool or repository. Is there a way we can
make that happen?

GF
http://www.goldfingas.com

Check out the block party every Thursday on The Beyond Radio Network
http://www.tbrn.net

for winamp ogg stream:
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg