Re: [MoAccess] Question about the xs editors

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 18:36:30 -0400

It won't be obvious what some of the parameters do, though. In order to
know what they do, you'll need to read the manual.

The editors just let you change the settings of a voice, performance,
mix, master, etc. However, they don't have wizards or massive context
sensitive help to explain what you're doing.

Bryan