Re: [MoAccess] Question about one of the guitar samples

  • From: "Jes" <jesman598@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:51:13 -0400

Bryan, this goes back in a way to what I was saying about the xs being an
educational tool. I'm not a guitarist, so that's why I wondered why you would
want that sound on a keyboard like that. See? I learned something today, lol.
Now how can I get my piano music to sound as close to a real piano as possible,
so that people don't automatically know, oh yeah, he's playing a keyboard. I
guess the editors can help somewhat with that, right?

Jes