Re: [MoAccess] Motif XS Tools Updated

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:30:24 -0400

I just hope that Awave will soon say Motif XS compatible instead of
Motif ES compatible. It could convert a lot more types of samples over
to XS format if it could use all 8 elements of a voice. We could move
many SFZ, Akai, and Gigga samples over to the XS and use them as the
basis for XS voices. Having to manually map all of that stuff is so slow
that its not worth it for me.

Bryan