Re: [MoAccess] Motif XS Tools Updated

  • From: "Clarence Griffin" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:03:41 -0400

Hell to the yeah! That's what I am talkin bout! Not I can really get down
and dirty with sound creation. Can you say awave?? I can.

GF
http://www.goldfingas.com

Check out the block party every Thursday on The Beyond Radio Network
http://www.tbrn.net

for winamp ogg stream:
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg