Re: [MoAccess] How should i properly install the usb driver for the motif es?

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:20:18 -0400

I would suggest that you download the Universal MIDI driver from
YamahaSynth.com. Particularly for the ES, the driver on the CD that came
with the ES is close to 4 years out of date. The ES's USB driver is not
too friendly when it comes to sharing resources with other hardware in
your computer.

Bryan