Re: [MoAccess] Hello about buttons knobs and jacks

  • From: "Clarence Griffin" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:38:07 -0400

ah, well when we charge, it won't be some crazy price, but please keep in
mind, there is work involved. and we want to give you quality work, no
sloppy work. not saying that the work that the others did wasn't anything
less than wonderful. Just as I was selling my ES, I learned more stuff about
it, and was able to pass all that wonderful information to the person who
got my ES. I am very thankful for all the work that those guys did, how
ever, some of us would like to give back to the community. I plan on doing
some audio demos and stuff, and when Bryan does his, I will try my best to
pay him for them... I would hope the same would be done for me, but I
wouldn't charge him, he would be hosting them. ahhahahaha. that would be a
bit counter productive.
lol
But it does take money to keep this thing going.

GF
http://www.goldfingas.com <http://www.goldfingas.com/>

Check out the block party every Thursday on The Beyond Radio Network
http://www.tbrn.net <http://www.tbrn.net/>

for winamp ogg stream:
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg

  _____