Re: [MoAccess] Good morning your support line Bryan reguareing XS

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:26:43 -0500

don't worry James!  Bryan is getting ready to release his first audio tutorial
for the x s, which I think he's describing the  x s buttons and jacks, just
like he did for the  es!!!! It should be tight!! lol!!  B is probably handling
some business! He's been real busy these past couple of weeks! Plus I'm sure
others will come out and do a little bit on what they know on the x s, even if
it's just a little, break it on out!! lol!!  driza out!!
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats