[MoAccess] Good morning your support line Bryan reguareing XS

  • From: "james murphy" <maestro_22@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 10:33:10 -0400

Hello how are you?

Bryan I need to call you, but I have to ask you please can you use a landline?
Because your cellphone cuts out your words, when I'm taping you.  I think
cellphones are very unprofessional, especially, if your charging 39 Cents a
minute.  I need to hear every word.  So please, use a landline phone.

  An I will be happy to support you.  I have to say Yamaha's tech support is
absolutely terrible!!!

  An I guess that's great for you, because I really need help with my keyboard.
 After all no one is even interested," in writing nothing on the XS.  No kind
of tutorial, at all.  I would like someone to do a audio tutorial, I would even
pay for it.  After all I don't take no one for granted.  I really do appreciate
all the help I can get.  But no one is sharing any info on the XS," which
really sucks.  We can't even get someone to do a audio on all the buttons knobs
and Jacks for us,"  XS users.  Like I said," I would pay for it.

Thanks Guys
James