Re: [MoAccess] Blind Users need help. Thanks

  • From: Kevin Reeves <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:11:44 -0600

I forgot. Updated key combination. Apple, control, alt, option, f12, tilda, home, pg down, delete, escape. Have enough fingers?

On Jan 10, 2008, at 6:57 PM, Bryan Smart wrote:

What? Macs don't have function keys? There has to be an F12 in there
somewhere.

Turns out that the correct answer is to hold down utility and up arrow
when you power on the XS.

Bryan