Re: [MoAccess] Blind Users need help. Thanks

  • From: Kevin Reeves <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 18:55:20 -0600

So this wasn't some kind of sarcastic joke? lol.
On Jan 9, 2008, at 6:35 PM, Clarence Griffin wrote:

I rote this to another list to get us some help, if anyone is wondering what
this is all about.
Sorry for any cornfusion
lol

GF
http://www.goldfingas.com

Check out the block party every Thursday on The Beyond Radio Network
http://www.tbrn.net

for winamp ogg stream:
http://tbrn.net:8888/tbrn.ogg