[MoAccess] Driza's motif es file mode&tips!!

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 06:49:15 -0500

wuzzzup peoples? coming out once again to let ya'll know I have done another
tutorial!  This one is called Driza's motif es file mode&tips!!  I show a few
things in this one!  1. how to format a USB flash drive or smart media card on
the computer and the motif es so you will be able to use once you start saving
and loading files  2. how to turn off the demo's in song&pattern mode so they
don't take up space in your files when you start saving and loading  3. How to
save and load an All file on the motif es, which saves and loads everything in
the motif es, I'll explain more of that in the tutorial and 4. how you can set
up an autoload on a All file, which this will automatically load up your All
file for you when you turn on your motif es so you won't have to do it
manually!!  lol!!  This isn't everything in file mode!!  I'm just showing the
main All file type, which is overall the easiest type of file to deal with ont
he motif es when it comes to saving and loading your songs&patterns and
everything else in the board and you know wit's going on when you do it!!
Everything I do in this one is in the blind es reference document!!  I figured
I do this one so you would know how to save and load files on your own so you
won't have to wait on a pair of eyes to come and read the screen for you!!
lol!! So sit back and grab a drink and sandwich while listening to this one!
It's detailed like a mug, but once you get it you'll be flying through that mug
with ease!! lol! Driza out!!!
What Da Hzzy!
Driza aka Drizabizeats