[MoAccess] Changing time signatures in sequencer

  • From: "Jes" <jesman598@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 15:01:29 -0500

Hi all. I know how to change the meter from 4/4 to 3/4 in the song mode, but
how do you change the number of beats in a measure, like from 4/4 to 6/8? Also,
is it possible to change the time signature throughout a sequence, like going
from 4/4 to 3/4, then returning to 4/4? I would hope that the Motif can handle
complex rhythm changes like 6/8, 5/4, 9/12, etc. Thanks
Jes