[MoAccess] Blind Users need help. Thanks

  • From: "Clarence Griffin" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <yamahamotif678@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:32:57 -0500

Hello list.
My name is Clarence and I am a blind motif user.
I, along with several other blind musicians have a problem.
I have a Motif XS6. I want to update my firmware. What is the key combo to
press when I turn the unit on? Thanks for any help. I have read the read me
file, and it really doesn't read well with my screen reader.
Thanks again.
If any of you are interested in helping us out. We have a sight over at:
http://www.moaccess.info

GF

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.