[mmfa_02cap] Re: the final version finished

  • From: "Gustavo Nava Jr." <mutenroushi_sama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:28:01 -0800

Hello guys. Well I agree that we should start burning this weekend. I will be working tomorrow (saturday) from noon to 5pm, and can do some burning at work.  If some of you want to drop me a copy and a few blank CD's I can burn a few. Shattuk Hall 325. Or we can just meet at the lab with Molly after hours and do it all there so we can have time to place the labels on the CD's by Monday. Remember that we also need time to place the cover on the case. Suzie, how's the printing. Were you able to get a discount? Remember that we all need to bring some cash monday.
Oh yeah, and we should party afterwards.

Later

Gustavo