[mmfa_02cap] Re: the final version finished

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:59:22 -0800

Hiya Chris!

Does that mean that we want to burn everything on Monday? I have to warn you that if we want to present everything to Dr. Blair on monday evening, we're going to be spending a long time in the lab on Monday burning... it's been chock o' block down here this week and probably will be next week as well. I don't think it will be fair, if it's as busy, to tie up multiple machines.

Is there any chance we can start burning sooner? Like I said before, I'm willing to let us in after hours... I also work tomorrow from 10 - 4 and will after hours. Anyway... ramble ramble ramble... I'm just worried about the time we have versus the machines available to us.

:-) Molly