[mmfa_02cap] Re: System Requirements two

  • From: "Gustavo Nava Jr." <mutenroushi_sama@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:14:54 -0800

I don't know where my head was. I forgot to take DVD off the PC part. My bad.
I shall do that now. See you in a few.

Gustavo

From: "Gustavo Nava Jr."
To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mmfa_02cap] System Requirements two
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 00:33:11 -0800
Ok. Let me know if this is good enough for you all. Some feed back would be good. I forgot I had this file at work, so, I am at work right now and corrected it a bit.
Here it is. I hope it goes through.
Oh, and what about Brown Beer? I don't like beer! I like Tequila!! The best ladies and gentlemen.
See you all tomorrow
Gustavo
<< SystemRequirements >>

--- End Message ---