[mmfa_02cap] Re: System Requirements two

  • From: bremmerr@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:38:34 -0500

Yes, take DVD off.  Molly, what's an 'eejit?'

            Robert F. Bremmer
               Dept. Director
      Multimedia & Web Design
             Clickable Media!
The Art Institute of Portland
                 503.228.6528
             bremmerr@xxxxxxx
 <www.aipd.artinstitutes.edu>

From: "Gustavo Nava Jr."
To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [mmfa_02cap] System Requirements two
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 00:33:11 -0800
Ok. Let me know if this is good enough for you all. Some feed back would
be good. I forgot I had this file at work, so, I am at work right now
and corrected it a bit.
Here it is. I hope it goes through.
Oh, and what about Brown Beer? I don't like beer! I like Tequila!! The
best ladies and gentlemen.
See you all tomorrow
Gustavo
<< SystemRequirements >>