[mmfa_02cap] Re: DVD TEMPLATES AND CASES TEMPLATES!!

  • From: "Steve Cross Jr." <scrossjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 22:11:18 -0800

Here ya go guys!

http://www.vds.com/templates/CD%20
<http://www.vds.com/templates/CD%20&%20DVD%20Thermal%20Transfer%20templa
te.pdf> &%20DVD%20Thermal%20Transfer%20template.pdf  Here is the DVD
template and...

http://www.vds.com/templates/DVD-Video%20Case%20Insert%20spec%20%2B%20te
mplate.pdf  here is the DVD case template. Let me know if this is going
to work for you.

Steve

PS - Some write me back ASAP so i know that you recieved this email
please.