[mmfa_02cap] Re: Credits - Kumar

  • From: Josh Daniels <ithrowgirls@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:50:28 -0800

Ok, now I'm confused. Do you just need a list of the folks or do you want me to actually design something? eeek..

Josh

Kumar Sichel wrote:

I am not sure I actually know the dimensions. Steve,
do you have them? I do need them so I can double check
with what I currently have. Also, Josh, if you just
send me the credits in the email I will just paste
them onto the cover.

--- Josh Daniels <ithrowgirls@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kumar,

Can you give me the dimensions I am allowed with the
credits so i can get them to you?

Josh

Kumar Sichel wrote:

Whoever has the credits (josh?) I need a copy of

them

to put on the case a soon as possible...
-Kumar

http://webhosting.yahoo.com

http://webhosting.yahoo.com