[mmfa_02cap] Re: Credits - Kumar - Molly

  • From: Julie Aldridge <julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:51:33 -0800 (PST)

Kumar,
Names are fine - is there room for names and systems requirements?
Julie Aldridge/Technical Team
 Kumar Sichel <gururafiki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Man there is a lot of emails today!
OK, if everyone agrees, I thought that we would put
credits on the back of the cover. And by credits I
mean everyones name and group. I don't need anything
designed as I am just putting the names on the back of
the cover (where the paragraph is on the mock-up I
showed last week). But if I get nothing tonight, then
I will just put system requirements on the cover.
-Kumar

http://webhosting.yahoo.com

julie_aldridge@xxxxxxxxx