[mmfa_02cap] Re: Credits - Kumar - Molly

  • From: "Molly Stack" <mmstack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:06:43 -0800

Oh good! My heart skipped a beat there. Kumrah... do we need to have credits on the outside or just the class logo? I don't know why I'm asking, it's not like I have anything to do with this in particular.... ignore me.

josh, I think Lisa was going to get the photo out via email today or burn the images to disc. We did individual photos of everyone last night... I think Johnny had something in mind but you might want to talk to him about that before I shove my foot any further down my throat.

Cheers!