[mmfa_02cap] Re: CD's

  • From: "Steve Cross Jr." <scrossjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:03:35 -0800

Dave and I recorded all the voice-overs yesterday for about 4.5 hours
so, I think we need to do them.  Molly is going to record hers for the
staging but everything else is done.  So yes I very much think that the
voiceovers need to be in there.  Also, does any of the rest of the class
get to see the cover?

Steve