[mmfa_02cap] Re: CD's

  • From: OregonActor@xxxxxxx
  • To: mmfa_02cap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 19:21:29 -0500

this is chris, and we don't have anything to burn yet so no you don't need to
bring them up for tech team.

the fact that I have nothing to burn should tell you that I'm behind in getting
things done. So in order for me to be up and ready to go by Wednesday I'm not
going to be able to come tonight to class.

We in tech still need the Voice over tapes, the other two videos, and the intro
and credits, along with a really large Drink! If people have these things
please hand them over to someone on tech team.