[missbirdphotos] Hi all

  • From: Qgray@xxxxxxx
  • To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 20:48:33 -0500 (EST)

My name is Q.B. Gray from Southaven Ms. and am retired. I have  been a
birder approx. 20 years and have enjoyed photography for  approx. 10
with birds being my favorite subjects. The camera I use is a  Canon 50 D
which I swap between a Canon 100-400-mm and a Canon 500 mm f4  lens.
We do travel some in our R.V. which gives me different places  to photograph
birds with south Texas being my favorite place.
I post my pictures on pbase which may be accessed  here
_http://www.pbase.com/pintail1_ (http://www.pbase.com/pintail1)
I would be glad to meet other photographers and swap ideas on  what
equipment
they use and how they use it.
Q.B. Gray