[missbirdphotos] American Bittern RAW NEF file

  • From: Dana Swan <danaswan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:53:48 -0500

I hope I have figured dropbox out.  This is a raw nef file of the bittern
similar to the one I posted on Missbirds.   It is not the same photo, but
taken a fraction of a second later.  It is large, over 11 mb.   I invite
you to see what  you can  do with it.  Photoshop, Photoshop Elements,
Lightroom, as well as other photo programs should be able to open it.   NEF
is Nikons raw format.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/69902429/_DSC0156.NEF
--
Dana Swan at Toccopola, Mississippi.
*There are two kinds of men in this world.   *