[missbirdphotos] Re: American Bittern

  • From: Dana Swan <danaswan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: missbirdphotos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:06:09 -0500

I know.  My wife Martha is the list owner for Missbirds.  She is always
worried about attachments clogging peoples mailboxes.  To her, 600 kb is a
large file.  I try to keep my files around 600-900 kb, but I understand
that freelists can handle files up to 3Mb.   But that large of a file would
clog many peoples mailbox.   However, the raw file of the Bittern is around
11.2Mb, far more than listserve.org could handle.  When I figure drop box
out, I will post the Bittern raw NEF file.

--
Dana Swan at Toccopola, Mississippi.
*There are two kinds of men in this world.   *
*Those who can grill and those who think they can grill.     B. Flay. *
**