[mira_talk] Re: read length... again...

  • From: Adrian Pelin <apelin20@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 16:20:28 -0500

Oh, I must have missed that conversation.

Despite my repeated frustration with this constrain (stopping forcefully if read lenghs are > 40), mostly because my reads are always larger than 40 characters, I must agree that MIRA should stop if that is the case, as it would save many others the hassle of repeating an assembly.

On 11/8/2013 4:10 PM, Bastien Chevreux wrote:
On 08 Nov 2013, at 22:06 , Adrian Pelin <apelin20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I figured it out based on other manifests I had around, that the correct string
is:
parameters = -NW:cmrnl=no
I am using rc4, latest.

Yup, sorry for the confusion.

Was reported a couple of days ago and the help string has already been fixed in
what will become … drum roll … rc5 (no, no 4.0 yet *sigh*).